Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Logitech Latest Technology for Power Saving

Logitech for imacbook, Promacbook

logitech key board is ultra thin and stylish look. we all are fan of the logitech product for its uncompromising servicing the customer. logitech products are able to attract the customer interest and try to satisfy the consumers. the new logitech solar key board will be powered by the sun.
                              



 I recently purchased a Mac 27" All-in-One and absolutely love this new computer. The only thing that disappointed me was the size of the Mac wireless keyboard. Way to small and no numeric keypad. I was thinking about getting the larger wired Apple keypad that has the numeric keyboard however I wanted a wireless keyboard. I have been a loyal Logitech user of their many products over the years and found the K-750 for Mac on the Apple website. I just received the K-750 yesterday and I must say it's be one of my best computer accessories that I have bought to date. Easy set up, built well and the keyboards don't have that crunch effect unlike the the Apple keyboards. Typing is extremely smooth. For those of you that have a MAC and your tired of a small wireless keyboard that does not have a numeric keyboard spend the $60.00. You'll be amazed at the quality of this well designed for MAC keyboard. Logitech did their homework and offers the K-750 in the Apple color of the aluminum silver. It will look great with your MAC.

THE PRICE FOR THIS KEYBOARD IS RIGHT ON THE MONEY. So far this lives up to what I expected. I would much prefer that it were Bluetooth so that I didn't have to leave the rf thingy in the usb port. But, it feels much better than my old apple bluetooth keyboard, and it has the integrated number pad which was a must.

I absolutely LOVE this keyboard. Unfortunately, the tab key started sticking in the down position after 3 weeks. This is the first time in 18 years of IT work I had a keyboard break. Oh well....time to see if Logitech has good customer service.


The Good: Hardware seems well built, good tactile feel.
The Bad: No way to invert FN keys, no native F key mapping.

I was very much looking forward to getting this new keyboard for my iMac. I'd order it to replace a Logitech DiNovo Mac Edition keyboard.


There was nothing special needed in order get the iMac to recognize the keyboard, since the unifying received was paired at the factory.


The feel of the keyboard is good, key travel acceptable, and seemed to work well.

That's when the issues started. With the DiNovo keyboard that this was supposed to replace, it was listed in the Logitech Control Center and I could invert the behavior of the FN keys. I could also use LCC to reassign what specific keys did without needing a 3rd party tool.

 With the K750 Mac edition, the keyboard isn't listed in LCC - only my Optical Trackman. Because it's not listed in LCC, you can't customize the keyboard from here. This is a big issue because you can't invert the behavior of the FN keys. Also, using the native OS X Lion functionality to remap the keyboard doesn't dork correctly for the F14 and F15 keys, which the systems sees the same as F1 and F2.

 Because you can't properly customize this keyboard, it's no different than if you had purchased a Windows keyboard.

This should be something simple to fix with an update to the LCC software. Unfortunately, Logitech's answer to this issue is: "The K750 keyboard for Mac is not supported by Logitech Control Center (LCC). The keyboard won't be detected and can't be customized in LCC."


The logitech solar keyboard is most afordable, ultra thin, easy to carry and very much stylish for fashionable people. I hope people get enjoy this type of product. This wireless product will be very enjoyable for customer to avoid chaos.







No comments:

Post a Comment